- You live in Grenoble.
- You would like to improve your French.
- You would like to meet other people to learn with others.
- You want one-on-one class to improve your French at your own pace.
— What if I help you ? —
French lessons with fun !
1. Weekly group courses
Let’s meet every week in a café or a pub!
Each week a new topic.
A little bit of grammar and spelling.
Lots of vocabulary and real practice.
For this first trimester, the level will be intermediate.
Cost : 15€/h (+ the cost of the beverage)
Every Tuesday at 6:30pm / Downtown Grenoble.
2. Individual lessons
You are more comfortable with a teacher for yourself : let’s solve a specific problem that you might encounter through a one-on-one course.
You need to prepare for an interview? Or you would like to practice more your writing in French? Or just understand what the teacher of your child says ?
This lesson is 100% adapted to your need.
Cost : 45€/h
We can meet in a café or at your house if you are living in Grenoble / The schedule will be decided with you!
3. Special packs
You would like to do both ? Or you know that you will need more than just one lesson ? Check out our packs !
- 5 group classes : 60€* (12€/h)
- 5 individual lessons : 200€ (40€/h)
- 3 group classes + 2 hours of individual lessons : 115€* (instead of 135€)
Need a special package ?
Let’s talk about it !
*Add the cost of a beverage each time.
How do I register ?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill the contact form with your level, your needs and the option you would like.
- Payment by cash, check or transfer (Paypal or through your bank).
- Payment is required BEFORE the class.
Meet the teacher !
My name is Catherine, I’m French and I used to live in the US. Learning English (I mean, the real one, not the one I have learnt at school!) was tough for me. So I completely understand what you might feel in your everyday life, struggling with French language! I teach to French kids all around the world, through Skype, to help them keep their native language. I’ll be glad to help you too!
If you want to know me better, let’s have a coffee together! I love meeting new people! Send me an email and I’ll get back to you for an appointment.
And if you have any question that wakes you up in the night about French language, feel free to ask me by sending a message!
Let’s have a coffee!
From time to time, I give you some appointment so you can meet me!
This week and the next one, you will be able to find me :
- at the « Tower Coffee » on Friday November 8th at 11:00am.
- at « Le Chardon Bleu » (the one near « Office du tourisme »), on Wednesday 13th at 9:00am.
- at the « Coffee and Go » on Alsace-Lorraine, on Monday 18th at 6:00pm
The meeting will last only 30 minutes : I have other students…
Please let me know if you’re coming, so I can choose a proper table!
I’m looking forward to meeting you!