« Exprime-toi ! » means « express yourself » in French and is a program that encourages them to talk, read and write in French.
- You and your family just moved to France (and even arrived in Grenoble)?
- Your child will attend a French school (elementary or middle school)?
- You’re worried about the first days of school and you’re looking for a way to help your child to be more confident with French language?
- Your child likes to play?
Let’s bring confidence to your child !
I have something for you….
Hi ! My name is Catherine and I already help French kids who live abroad to maintain and improve their level in French.
Mother of two bilingual children, I know how hard it can be when you come to a new country and that your children don’t master the language. We’ve been through that when we came to the USA. That’s why I have designed a program to help your child gain confidence in French language!
… a program called « Exprime-toi »
- A course based on role-playing and storytelling
- School vocabulary to understand the teacher
- The real children’s way of speaking!
- Individual lessons to encourage them to talk!
You want to be free to stop whenever you want ?
You’re not sure of your schedule ?
Pay only when you need it !
– 30€/h –
You don’t want to be engaged for too long?
You want to see what happen after 5 hours of courses?
This offer is for you!
– 135€ for 5 sessions (27€/h) –
You really need help and your child is ready for 10 sessions?
You think 10 hours are necessary to really dive into French language?
Take this offer : you’ll save 50€!
– 250€ for 10 sessions (25€/h) –
Not sure ? Just try !
Make an appointment with me for a 30 minutes session by Skype !
It’s FREE !
Just to let you know :
- This program has been adapted for children between 7 and 12 years old.
- They must know how to read in their native language.
- Courses can be online through Skype or at home if you live in Grenoble.
- Ressources can be downloaded online.
- I speak English! And I’ll be available by email whenever you want!
- You will have an invoice at the end of every month.
- Payment through Paypal or cash.